Nikola Tesla Watch - Power Generation from Cell Phone Transmitter and RF HF Transistor as time keeper and motor

Funktion, Ratschlaege, Fragen,.....
Forumsregeln
Falls hier theoretische Hilfen angeboten werden, so sollen und können sie keinen Uhrmacher ersetzen. Sie sind ohne jede Garantie oder Gewähr und jeder muss selbst wissen, was er sich zutrauen kann und dass man mit einem Selbstversuch evtl. leichtfertig die Uhr zerstören könnte. Vor allen Dingen wertvolle Uhren gehören in die Hand eines Fachmanns. Vielleicht sogar eines Fachmanns hier aus dem Forum. Laien sollten unbedingt den oben angepinnten Hinweis über Uhrenfedern lesen.
Antworten
Mustafa Umut Sarac

Nikola Tesla Watch - Power Generation from Cell Phone Transmitter and RF HF Transistor as time keeper and motor

Beitrag von Mustafa Umut Sarac » Mo 25. Feb 2019, 11:17

Its interesting to know , we can extract lots of energy from radio frequencies around us.
For example , 3 decades ago , people had no money for AM radios and no money to keep battery going and they were producing AM radios with one diode , an longer cable and a paper headphone. No electric source , infinite amount of listening time.
There are still lots of crystal radio competitions around the world and there are lots of informations floating around the web.

Now I think inventor of electric generation from radio frequencies was Nikola Tesla.

Lets think :

A watch with internal winding with gold , silver ,aluminum or copper thinnest cable.
Longer the cable, around 45 meters or less , lot more energy been extracted from cell phone transmitters , television and radio transmitters.

45 meters cable is enough to charge and empty car battery in 3 days.

An capacitor and diode - AFAIK - is a must.

I thought higher the working frequency of diode or transistor , better the time keeping.

The average frequency of Patek is 10 hz.

The average frequency of radio frequency transistor is vary between 2.5 Ghz to 1000 Ghz. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cable creates the energy , energizes the transistor, transistor clock the energy in to 2.5 to 1000 ghz and than it makes rotate the electric motor.

This is what I could think.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul

Antworten