No Electric, Acoustic Neural Analog Computer Listen, Correct Ticks Precision then Entangle and Correct Mechanism

auch Vorschläge für die Linkliste
Antworten
Mustafa Umut Sarac

No Electric, Acoustic Neural Analog Computer Listen, Correct Ticks Precision then Entangle and Correct Mechanism

Beitrag von Mustafa Umut Sarac » Di 30. Nov 2021, 22:32

Hello there , it is now possible to build a analog computer without electric power but works with incoming acoustic sound.
All you have to create a complex checkerboard where each square would be placed with different density or material and different internal sound speed. If you perfectly harmonise these variables , you can create a no homogene environment and a neural networks system which process incoming sound for better precision and output a processed tick tock.
You dont need analog digital processors and you dont need electricity.

I thought to build a simplest swiss mechanism on one side of alinvar thin disc , cover the thin disc with nanometer size particle metals and make a analog computer. This computer will compare the tick tock sound of swiss mechanism and give out a more precise output.

All you need to do is to entangle computer output sound with first swiss mechanism and correct it.

This computer and correction system can be printed on internal side of a watchs back cover and works entire lifespan of the watch or clock.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul
mustafaumutsarac@gmail.com

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Re: No Electric, Acoustic Neural Analog Computer Listen, Correct Ticks Precision then Entangle and Correct Mechanism

Beitrag von Mustafa Umut Sarac » Di 30. Nov 2021, 23:22

I was thinking similar things until I saw

wave physics as an analog recurrent neural networks https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aay6946

Antworten